Thursday, February 18, 2010
10:19 AM | Posted by
Kelly |
Edit Post
Oral-B Professional Care SmartSeries 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush Product By Oral B Lowest Price : See Special Price Now! Available From 17 Sellers |
Product Description
Experience the future of oral care. Oral-B Professional Care Smart Series 5000 Rechargeable Toothbrush -- provides extraordinary cleaning and improves brushing habits.Technical Details
- Deep Clean mode removes up to 99.7% of plaque from hard to reach areas
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Improves gum health better than Sonicare FlexCare
- Outstanding whitening and polishing in 3 weeks
- Flossaction technology for superior overall clean
Similar Products
Manufacturer Product Description
Oral-B's most technologically advanced toothbrush, the Professional Care SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide provides Oral-B's most advanced cleaning technology for ultimate plaque removal and features a wireless SmartGuide to help maximize your brushing performance. Now with the NEW Deep Clean mode which removes up to 99.7% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas.Introduction
| Oral-B's most advanced cleaning technology plus a wireless SmartGuide. Oral-B's most technologically advanced toothbrush, ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 with SmartGuide provides Oral-B's most advanced cleaning technology for ultimate plaque removal and also features a wireless SmartGuide.
* Based on single-use brushing study |
Product Features
FEATURES
| ||
DETAILS2-Year Limited Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied within 60 days of purchase, return it for a full refund. Warranty includes replacement or repair. Consumer must ship product, postage paid, and include a copy of proof of purchase. See inside of product package for full details.Parts:
| ||
In The Box
| Includes:*
*Contents may not be available in all models. |
Customer Reviews
By bobbinpin (Oklahoma)
I've used another very good rechargeable toothbrush for a number of years.
I thought it was the best until my hygenist suggested the Oral-B.
So,after doing a lot of research, I finally decided to purchase the Oral-B P.C.SS. 5000.
Each time I brush it feels as though I've just had my teeth cleaned professionaly. I can see and feel the cleaniness as well as my teeth being whiter without doing anything other than brushing.
The cost is worth every penny.
Yes! I'm recommending to all my friends and anyone else who wants listen.
By reviewer
My dentist recommended this to me for two reasons: to aid in the removal of plaque or prevent it's build up and also because i have a tendency to brush too hard, which over time, can ruin your gums and cause sensitive teeth. I have resisted this purchase for years, but it has become apparent that I really needed to get one. Research indicated that this was the best brush as far as effectiveness.
I'm not all that excited about vibrating toothbrushes--reminds me a lot of going to the dentist. But this really isn't so bad. I was a little skeptical--but after feeling the "dentist clean" feeling, I was sold. I love that the brush stops if i try to brush too hard. the little display that shows the quadrants and how long you are brushing is a little helpful--although certainly not a selling feature in my book. funny though, i found as did many reviewers, that this serves as a great bathroom clock!
The information on amazon can be a bit confusing. You get a travel case, charger, 2 brush tips (1 pro white and 1 floss), and the display.
The handle is a bit on the large size and i'm not sure it would be good for children. I prefer smaller handles, however, they can't fit all that computer programming into a smaller handle.
You do have to practice a bit at keeping your mouth closed enough that the toothbrush doesn't spray. But it has never been a real issue for me--i would say any spray has been minimal. And every electric toothbrush has this issue.
I prefer the smaller brush head on these to the larger brush heads. on normal toothbrushes I prefer full size brush heads--but when you have a large handle, it seems much more maneuverable to have the smaller head. And it doesn't feel stranger or bother me--i adapted on first use.
When you are done using, it is best to remove brush from handle and thoroughly run it under water. This can prevent toothpaste from building up.
Oral B has a 60 day try it guarantee and will refund your money if you are not happy. That seems like a good deal.
By Elle
I bought this for my boyfriend as a gift and he loves it! I did quite a bit of research before purchasing, and this really is the best. Worth every penny.
By C. Lee (Columbia, MO USA)
I purchased this product for my daughter for Christmas. Our dentist recommended this toothbrush. She loves it! Purchasing from Amazon saved me $50.00.
By Y. Wang (NY, USA)
The tooth brush is good. solidly built. cleans well and easy to clean. I seldom use functions other than normal "brush". The FlossAction brush heads that comes with it is not good. They are very hard on the gums. I ordered the sensitive brush heads and they are better for the gums.
The smart guide is pretty useless. It fell off from the wall after two months and I don't want to put it up again. It shows too much "brushing too hard" signals even when I used it very gently. And I don't think following the guide is any good because you may not have enough time to clean a quarter very well, and you have your own order of brushing teeth. So the smartguide is now sleeping on a shelf.
I'd suggest throwing away the smartguide and brush the way you like it.
All Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment